Designed For You
- Distinctly Automatic
- The Degritter is fully automatic, requiring no additional effort after the cleaning cycle has started. Use the free time for listening to records instead of cleaning them.
- Simple Water Management
- The machine has a convenient removable water tank for replacing cleaning water.
- Perfect Touch Buttons NEW!
- We have perfected the feel and function of the machine’s buttons. The rotations and presses provide most satisfying feel you will be unable to let go of.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Architecture
- 4 Transducer Layout
- Ultrasonic cleaning tank that’s in Degritter is purpose built for vinyl records. The tank has two ultrasonic transducers on either side emitting 120 kHz ultrasonic vibrations, evenly distributing the cleaning energy across the record’s surface.
- Power Drive 2.0 NEW!
- Pulse Mode NEW!
- Pulse Mode cleaning is a feature offered by the Power DriveTM 2.0 ultrasonic generator. During pulsing, ultrasonic transducers rapidly switch on and off at high power. This gives enhanced cavitation in water, but keeps the average power consumption low.
- Frequency Sweep
- The driving frequency of the Power DriveTM ultrasonic generator sweeps between 120-125 kHz. This evens the cavitation energy distribution in the water, minimizing losses and giving an uniform cleaning action.
- 300 Watts
- The average power output of all the washing programs is 300 W. This makes Degritter the most powerful ultrasonic record cleaner on the market per liter of water. The higher 120 kHz driving frequency keeps your records safe.
- Active Filtering
- Cleaning water is pumped through a replaceable filter during washing. Continuous filtration keeps removed dirt from ending back up on the record.
- Record Safe Temperature Control
- Degritter monitors water temperature and prevents it from rising to levels harmful for vinyl records. High temperatures are managed by automatic cooling cycles.
- Smart Drying
- Records are dried by a flow of filtered air. Both the drying time and fan speed can be adjusted to keep noise levels in check and to prevent static electricity build up.
- Postwash Rinse Option
- Degritter supports rinsing records during washing cycles with the help of a separate water tank.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
- Degritter MkII machine
- Removable water tank with lid
- Replacement valve for removable water tank
- AC power cable
- 100 ml cleaning fluid
- Fluid dosing pipette
- Water level measurement strip
- Pack of replacement filters
- Microfiber cloth
- Replacement valve kit for water tank
- Replacement O-ring seal for filter cap
PHYSICAL AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 8.7 kg or 19.2 lb
Dimensions: 37 × 28 × 21 cm or 14.6 x 11 x 8.3 in
Suggested ambient operating temperature: 10 – 28 °C or 50 – 83 °F
Water tank capacity: 1.3 L or 0.35 gal
Power input: AC 100-240 V, 4 A, 50/60 Hz
Power usage: ~ 310 W at full power, ~2 W in sleep mode
Fuse: 4 A, slow, 20 x 5 mm, DIN 41.660
Noise level: 70 db
Ultrasonic cleaning frequency:120 kHz with fine-band frequency sweep