CS 429 FULLY AUTOMATIC HIFI-TURNTABLE
The fully automatic function of the CS 429 provides maximum ease of use. The tonearm automatically lifts, shifts across and drops with the push of a button. Simply place the vinyl record on the platter and push the start button.
The CS 429 has a fully adjustable tonearm. This provides the option to change the pickup in the future and to alter the tracking force and anti-skating accordingly.
The internal rubber damping construction decouples the tonearm and platter from external vibrations. This very quiet platform pro-vides an excellent sound performance combined with precise, optical speed control.
Plinth: Solid MDF
- MDF construction with internal vibration absorber
- Elastomer vibration absorber integrated inside the feet
- Removable dust cover
Platter: Aluminum Die-cast
- Precise aluminum die-cast
- Heavy rubber mat for resonance damping
- Solid platter bearing with a hardened steel spindle in a brass bushing
Tonearm: Straight, statically balanced
- All functions can be fully automatic or manual
- Solid aluminum construction with ball-bearings
- Adjustable tracking force and antiskating
Drive: DC- Motor / Belt
- Precise optical speed control
- Rubber mountings for vibration decoupling
- Precision cut belt for lower wow & flutter