- Acoustically Invisible Stealth Magnet: Unlike the sound waves created by a conventional magnet, the special shape of Stealth Magnets enables the waves to pass through the magnets without generating interference. HIFIMAN’s advanced magnet design is acoustically transparent, dramatically reducing wave diffraction turbulence that degrades the integrity of the sound waves. The reduced distortion yields pure sonic output that is accurate and full-range.
- Nanometer Thickness Diaphragm A breakthrough core technology developed by HIFIMAN and first of its kind in headphone application. Working with this advanced material is extremely challenging yet the successful incorporation of this film as the Arya’s planar driver is the cornerstone of its remarkable sound.
- Metal and High-Grade Plastic Construction: HIFIMAN designed the Arya’s high-quality metal headband with extra strength and a special high-grade plastic for lightweight comfort and rugged durability. Sturdy 3.5mm User-replaceable Connector Design allows easy cable swapping, giving both maximum durability and enhanced customizability.
- Patented “Window Shade” System: Created to meet the need for driver protection and an optimized open-back design. Asymmetrical Ear Cups: Follows the natural shape of the human ear. Cable: The Arya keeps things simple with a single Crystalline Copper cable. Featuring a 6.35mm plug and a jet black woven exterior finish it’s the perfect complement to the sound and sight of the Arya.
- Bold Black Aesthetic: With its classic HE1000-style shape combined and striking good looks of its all-black exterior, glossy black headband, and eye-catching matte-black cups and grill, the Arya is a statement of both aesthetic and sonic excellence.
Impedance : 32Ω
Sensitivity : 94dB
Frequency response : 8Hz – 65kHz
Weight : 404g (14.3oz)