SWT-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
Although correct placement plays a key role in optimizing subwoofer performance, sometimes it imposes the inconvenience (not to mention unsightliness!) of running long lengths of cable through walls, along baseboards or under floors and carpets. To solve the problem, you can make any subwoofer wireless with our SWT-2 kit (digital RF transmission), making cable clutter a moot point!
- Kit includes wireless transmitter and receiver for use with any powered subwoofers
- Compatible with any brand of subwoofer with mono or stereo RCA inputs
- Wireless range: up to 40 feet
- 16-bit/48kHz resolution/sampling rate
- Operates on 2.4GHz wireless band
- Includes AC adapter for each unit
- SWT-2 and SWT-X wireless transmitters and receivers are not compatible with each other.
- For wireless connection of Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, and 1600X subwoofers, use the new SWT-X Wireless system (sold seperately).
- Dynamo 1000w and Dynamo 700w subwoofers come with the SWT-2 receiver built in to the subwoofer and include the SWT-2 transmitter in the box.
- Motion Vision X has an SWT-2 reciever built in. Any subwoofer can connect wirelessly with the Motion Vision X using an external SWT-2 wireless receiver. The new SWT-X wireless system is not compatible with the Vision X’s built-in SWT-2 wireless transmitter. To connect a Dynamo 600X, 800X, 1100X, or 1600X, to the Vision X you’ll either need to use an SWT-2 receiver (connected to the subwoofer) or you’ll need to bypass Vision X’s built in SWT-2 transmitter and use an SWT-X transmitter (connected to Vision X) and receiver (installed in the subwoofer).