Showroom Demo Pricing Available. Contact us for Details.
The R-2800-CSM II is the perfect sound solution for smaller areas that can only accommodate one physical speaker (bathrooms, laundry rooms, walk-in closets, etc.), or areas where a stereo speaker pair is not practical (such as hallways). With dual tweeters and a dual voice coil both left and right channels of a stereo source can be connected to its two inputs.
- Dual voice coil stereo in-ceiling speaker for special applications
- Good sensitivity and power handling: works well with 100 watt/channel receivers
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrim™ magnetic grille
- Paintable to match ceiling
This no-comprise yet affordable speaker employs an 8-inch gray Polypropylene woofer cone and dual .75-inch Silk dome tweeters to deliver stereo sound from a single speaker. The new low-profile grill has been reduced by 80% in depth for a look that compliments any room.
Available in a paintable white finish, the R-2800-CSM II can be paired with the Klipsch IK-800-C installation kit (sold separately). With a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets, it also includes perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. It can also be paired with the ME-800-C fire rated speaker enclosure (sold separately) to meet local building codes and/or reduce sound transfer to adjoining rooms.
- Built From: 2012
- Crossover Frequency: 3400Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 9.75" (24.77cm)
- Dimensions: 11" (27.94cm)
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-800-C (sold separately)
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-20KHz ± 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: Dual .75" (1.91cm) Silk dome tweeters
- Installation Kit: IK-800-C (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: 8" (20.32cm) Polypropylene cone dual voicecoil woofer
- Mounting Depth: 4.5" (11.43cm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m (both channels driven)
- Weight: 7.9 lbs. (3.58kg)
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga