Engineered to captivate your senses, the SW-112 has you feeling its deep-reaching bass in your chest.
Engineered to captivate your senses, the SW-112 subwoofer has you feeling its deep-reaching bass in your chest. Featuring a BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier and a highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your décor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 16" H x 14.5" W x 19" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
New and Improved
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different Klipsch speaker lines. We designed our latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern, unobtrusive design, and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
- A highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver combined with an advanced front slot port produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- AMPLIFIER: BASH® Digital Hybrid
- AMPLIFIER POWER: FTC Rated Power: 300 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 600 watts
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- DEPTH: 19" (48.3cm)
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 12" (30.5cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass driver
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- EXPORT VOLTAGE: NA, EU, CCC
- FINISHES: Black pica
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 26Hz-120Hz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 16" (40.6cm)
- INPUTS: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts, WA port
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 116dB @ 30Hz
- OUTPUTS: None
- SENSITIVITY: 106dB @ 40Hz
- VOLTAGE: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 3.15A (Auto-voltage switching) with 1 Watt standby
- WEIGHT: 46lbs (20.9kg)
- WIDTH: 14.5" (36.8cm)