Born for bass, the SW-308 subwoofer delivers hard-hitting low frequencies you can hear and feel. Featuring a BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier and a highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your décor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 11" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
New and Improved
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different Klipsch speaker lines. We designed our latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern, unobtrusive design, and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
- Highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- Powerful, extended low-frequency output is provided by a 4-layer voice coil on an aluminum former.
- AMPLIFIER: BASHÂ® Digital Hybrid
- AMPLIFIER POWER: FTC Rated Power: 300 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 650 watts
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- DEPTH: 11" (27.9cm)
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 8" (20.3cm) Active / Dual 8" Passive non-resonant Woven Fiberglass drivers
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via dual side-firing passive radiators
- EXPORT VOLTAGE: NA, EU
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 26Hz-120Hz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 11" (27.9cm)
- INPUTS: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, WA port
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 110dB @ 30Hz
- OUTPUTS: None
- SENSITIVITY: 100dB @ 40Hz
- VOLTAGE: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 3.15A (Auto-voltage switching) with 1 Watt standby
- WEIGHT: 24lbs (10.9kg)
- WIDTH: 11" (27.9cm)