Pound for pound, the SW-310 subwoofer is amongst the best in its league. Featuring a BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier and a highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your décor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 13" H x 13" W x 13" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
New and Improved
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different Klipsch speaker lines. We designed our latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern, unobtrusive design, and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
- Highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH® Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- Powerful, extended low-frequency output is provided by a 4-layer voice coil on an aluminum former.
- AMPLIFIER: BASH® Digital Hybrid
- AMPLIFIER POWER: FTC Rated Power: 400 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 900 watts
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- DEPTH: 13" (33cm)
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 10" (25.4cm) Active / Dual 10" Passive non-resonant Woven Fiberglass drivers
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via dual side-firing passive radiators
- EXPORT VOLTAGE: NA, EU
- FINISHES: Black satin
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 24Hz-120Hz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 13" (33cm)
- INPUTS: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, WA port
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 116dB @ 30Hz
- OUTPUTS: None
- SENSITIVITY: 106dB @ 40Hz
- VOLTAGE: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 4A (Auto-voltage switching) with 1 Watt standby
- WEIGHT: 35lbs (15.9kg)
- WIDTH: 13" (33cm)