Display Model Special Pricing Available. Contact us for details
The AW-525 all-weather loudspeaker brings clean clear dynamic Klipsch quality performances to patios terraces balconies gardens or poolsides. And because it's so efficient you get much more sound per watt enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces.
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- High sensitivity and power handling
- 90º x 90º Tractrix® Horn tweeter for clean clear highs
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
Featuring a 5.25-inch IMG woofer 1-inch titanium dome tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn durable UV-resistant enclosure non-corrosive grille easy draining input cup heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8"-16 threaded inserts the AW-525 easily creates the ultimate outdoor sound experience.
Regardless of what Mother Nature throws its way the AW-525 will continue to deliver big time sound and worry-free performances.
- BUILT FROM: 2004
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2450Hz
- DIMENSIONS: 11.8" (30cm) H x 8" (20.3cm) W x 9" (22.9 cm) D
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports/ABS
- FINISHES: White or black enclosure and grille
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 90 degree x 90 degree Tractrix Horn
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms
- POWER HANDLING: 75 w (300 peak)
- SENSITIVITY: 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- TWEETER: one 1" (2.5 cm) titanium dome tweeter
- WEIGHT: 6.5lbs (3kg)
- WIRE GAUGE ACCOMMODATED: 12
- WOOFER: one 5.25" (13.3cm) IMG woofer