Small enough to fit just about anywhere and powerful enough to engulf a room with mind-blowing sound. Sold In Pairs
Priced and boxed as pairs
Great things do come in small packages, and it is evident when you see and hear the B-20. Small enough to fit just about anywhere and powerful enough to engulf a room with mind-blowing sound, the B-20 offers users the full-package sound experience.
- Fills rooms with lifelike music and film sound reproduction
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dynamic .75" tweeter, 5.25" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 12.5" H x 7" W x 8" D
- Sleek, high-quality cabinet looks as good as it sounds
The B-20 is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. And thanks to its sleek, contemporary black finish and gray accents, the speaker blends in seamlessly with your décor.
New and Improved
Since 1997, the Klipsch Synergy Series has been referred to as the world’s best value in high-performance entertainment. With the latest Synergy speakers, you’ll find new high frequency components, a new network structure, updated voicing and a more subdued look that blends in seamlessly with today’s living environments.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Synergy speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
Aluminum tweeter with linear travel suspension allows the high-frequency driver to move back and forth in a seamless motion, creating less distortion and detailed highs.
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2250Hz
- DEPTH: 8" (20.3cm)
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- FINISH: Black Ash vinyl
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 62Hz-23KHz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 12.5" (31.8cm)
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: .75" (1.9cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
- INPUTS: Single binding posts
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 5.25" (13.3cm), magnetically shielded IMG woofer
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 85W RMS / 340W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 92.5dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- WEIGHT: 11lbs (5kg)
- WIDTH: 7" (17.8cm)