Showroom Demo Pricing Available. Contact us for Details.
No-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable floorstanding design. Sold Individually.
The RF-52 II tower speaker offers up no-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable floorstanding design. In fact, with its dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, you’ll find this speaker simply irresistible.
- Remarkable balance of performance and value
- Fills medium to large rooms with dynamic sound reproduction
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual high-output 5.25"
- Dimensions: 37.6" H x 6.75" W x 14.25" D
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl veneer cabinet
The RF-52 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful light cherry or black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RF-52 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for
lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced
distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated
aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology
from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound,
making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist
or on the set of a film.
Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated
look with new copper accents.
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- DEPTH: 14.4" (36.5cm) with grille
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- FINISHES: Black Ash & Cherry woodgrain vinyl
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 36Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 36.9" (93.8cm) with feet
- HIGH FREQUENCY CROSSOVER: 1700Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Dual 5.25" (13.3cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 100W RMS / 400W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- WEIGHT: 38.5lbs (17.5kg)
- WIDTH: 6.8" (17.2cm)