Legacy's Deepest Performing Subwoofer!
The ultra-high performance Goliath XD subwoofer from Legacy will match the dynamic range of even the most efficient speakers. Massive motors on dual 15" Silver/Graphite/Rohacell woofers provide world class performance and will handily deliver 130 dB of low distortion output. Bass pressure in rooms will rise and fall so quickly that room boom and droning is not an issue. Kettle drums will roll and thunder, kick drums will have visceral punch and pedal notes will surge with this Goliath of a subwoofer.
The XLR input feeds dual 1,000 watt amplifiers. Recommended system controller/crossover is Legacy's Wavelaunch processor.
Frequency range 12- 150 Hz with room correction and external crossover.
(2) 15" subwoofer drivers with Silver/Graphite/Rohacell composite diaphragm and vented motor structure
lead wires are stitched into the spider to prevent wear and vibration.
- 3 layer stacked magnet structure
- 3 inch voice-coil
- ultra heavy duty cast frame
- rigid aluminum dustcaps
- gold plated terminals
(2) 15" custom weighted passive radiators to provide deepest extension without port noise
(2) 1,000 watt ultra efficient ICEpower® amplifier modules with auto-on and 'green' power saving mode
- Enclosure: 2.25" thick front baffle and top dark granite inlay on top, bracing and sidewalls are 1.125"
Highly Articulate reference grade dual sub-woofer system
Mutually coupled, dynamically stabilized
Dual 15" Spun aluminum diaphragm, cast frame, ultra long throw suspension
Dual 15" mass loaded, bottom & rear firing
Low Frequency Alignment:
8th order/Back EMF cancelling
Dual XLR balanced
Dual 1,000 Watt ultra efficient ICEpower® modules
Frequency Response (Hz, +/- 2dB):
12-150 Hz Includes 24 bit processor
10K Ohm amp input
Time adjustment in DSP
16 parametric bands in DSP
130 dB @ 1m
Low Pass Filter Slope:
Linkwitz-Riley 6/12/24/48 dB per octave
30 - 200
18.125" x 40.125" x 19.125"