The music hall mmf-2.2 turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable at a budget price. The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the main bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
- gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- special vibration damping feet
- one piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
- bearing provides ultra quiet fluid operation
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- music hall tracker moving magnet phono cartridge
- user replaceable elliptical stylus
- cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- high quality gold rca connectors
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
w17 x d13 x h4.5 in.
20 lbs. pkg.