Stream digital audio through your sound system — wirelessly
Wouldn't it be great if there was an easy way to take all of the music that you enjoy on your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® and send it to your home audio system without the hassle of wires? And have it sound fantastic? Now there is. NuForce's Air DAC iWireless System offers a simple solution that turns your Apple® portable device into a high-quality audio source.
Anything that you can listen to on your player can be digitally transmitted to your existing home theater receiver, stereo amplifier, or even a pair of powered speakers. This two-piece system features interference-free, point-to-point wireless technology that delivers full-bandwidth audio from your player to give you exceptional sound quality. And because it's a stand-alone wireless system, you don't need a Wi-Fi® network to use it.
Right out of the box, the Air DAC iWireless System is ready to play in just moments. Simply plug the included iTX wireless transmitter dongle into your Apple mobile device's dock/charging port. The transmitter sends a digital audio signal from your player directly to the receiver module, where it's converted into sound by a high-quality DAC and sent as an analog music signal to your stereo amplifier for playback. Each Air DAC transmitter can send audio to as many as four independent receivers (sold separately), so you can play your tunes through multiple audio components.
- compatible with docking iPods, iPhones, and iPads
- wireless transmitter dongle plugs into the dock port of your Apple® device
- wireless receiver/DAC features RCA audio outputs for connection to a stereo, powered speakers, or home theater system
- Wi-Fi network not required — uses point-to-point 2.4GHz wireless technology for uncompressed, full-audio-bandwidth transmission
- each transmitter can send audio to as many as four Air DAC Receivers (additional receivers sold separately)
- each Air DAC Receiver can connect to as many as four USB or Apple® mobile device transmitters (additional transmitters sold separately)
- simple control, no software, setup, or pairing required
- transmission range: 30 to 60 feet
- supports audio sample rates up to 16-bit/48kHz
- frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- THD + Noise: 0.03%
- signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 91 dB
- external power supply with cord included for DAC receiver
- 3-3/16"W x 1"H x 4-1/8"D (DAC receiver)
- warranty: 1 year