Bellari has done it again! They've released another true audiophile gem that sells for a budget price. This time it's a lush sounding pure Class A tube headphone amp; the ha540. The ha540 is a real hi-end piece with plenty of gain that is uniquely capable of driving headphones rated from 16-2000 Ohms. Having two separate inputs, it's brilliantly designed to work equally well with both high and low output level source components. This means it will produce a high level signal of superb clarity when connected directly to a CD player, computer, iPod or mp3 player. A zero-feedback design guarntees a smooth natural analog response. Bellari products are all hand assembled in the USA.
- input impedance: 47k ohms
- output impedance: 16 ohms
- max output level: +15dBv @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- thd: .05% @ 1kHz
- s/n ratio: >80dB unweighted
- Indicator: 1 power LED
- max output power: up to 500 mW/side, 1 W/stereo (@16 Ohms)
- frequency response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- phase shift (in to out): 0 dB
- crosstalk: - 75 dB
- headphone impedance: 16 Ohms - 2000 Ohms
- max input level: +15 dBV
- input connectors: low: rca, 3.5mm stereo, high: rca
- outputs: 1: 1/4" TRS stereo jack, 1: 3.5 mm TRS stereo jack
- power: 15 VDC - 700mA
- tube: 12AX7
w6 x h2.5 x d5.4 in.
3 lbs. pkg.