The RM-433 is a radio frequency receiving device that operates at 433MhZ. It is designed to receive signals that are transmitted by RTI universal system controllers.
The RM-433 contains a microprocessor that monitors all received signals so that RF noise and data from non-RTI transmitters is filtered out. When valid RTI data is detected, the RM-433 passes the signal through its output driver which allows the data to travel long distances over wire. The output driver is compatible with industry standard infrared repeating systems*, and can be wired together with those systems or with additional RM-433 units. This allows RTI control systems to be controlled from almost any location with either IR or RF transmitters.
* The RM-433 does not directly control A/V components - it is for communicating trigger codes to RTI control processors only. Use of second party infrared repeater systems may be used between the RM-433 and RTI control processor as a path for the RTI trigger code only. A 433MHz remote control must be used with this model of antenna. It is not compatible with the 2.4 GHz Zigbee® enabled remote controls.
- Reliable RF reception due to matched antenna, connector, and PCB.
- Modular design that allows multiple RM-433 units to be wired together. This allows for any desired coverage area.
- Output signal is compatible with industry standard infrared repeating systems. This allows multiple IR and/or RF receivers to be wired together into an RTI control system.
- No dedicated power supply required. Power is derived directly from the RTI control system.
- A feedback LED confirms operation.
- Available only to professional system integrators.
|Power Requirements||+9VDC to +16VDC @ 60mA|
|RF Carrier Frequency||433.92 MhZ|
|Output Drive||200mA maximum|
+32°F to +122°F
(0°C to +50°C)
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
3.5" x 3.4" x 1.0"
(89mm x 86mm x 25mm)
|Antenna Length||13 in" (330mm)|
|Weight||4.4 oz. (125 grams)|