Flagship Reference Series model floorstanding speaker, ideal for discerning audiophiles
The ultimate in Reference Series performance, the RF-7 II tower speaker lets you experience the true power, detail and emotion of cinematic spectacles and concert performances from the comforts of home.
- Flagship Reference Series model ideal for discerning audiophiles
- Fills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality sound
- Uncovers every subtle nuance of your content
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 10" high-output
- Dimensions: 48.5" H x 11.6" W x 16" D
- Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet
The RF-7 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful medium cherry or black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RF-7 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. In addition to the improved sound quality, the look of “big sound” has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
- BUILT FROM: 2010
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1200Hz
- DEPTH: 16.3" (41.5cm) with grille
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports
- FINISHES: Black Ash , Medium Cherry furniture grade wood veneer
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- HEIGHT: 48.5" (123.3cm) with feet
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- HIGH FREQUENCY HORN: 8" square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Two 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 250W RMS / 1000W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 101dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- WEIGHT: 87.1lbs (39.5kg)
- WIDTH: 11.6" (29.5cm)