Showroom Demo Pricing Available. Contact us for details.
In order to complete a powerful home theater system, deep, driving bass is necessary. The Klipsch KW-100 incorporates the right cosmetics and technology resulting in the ideal subwoofer for high performance configurations. This versatile piece of machinery adds significant bass impact to any home theater space.
- 10" down-firing driver
- Matte-finish Black vinyl
- 2 Line level/LFE RCA phono jacks and 2 High level speaker terminals
The KW-100 couples a 10-inch driver to the floor for optimal performance. This subwoofer's high-output, down-firing design "grips" the air and fills a room with low frequency energy that's heard and felt with undetectable distortion. The built-in discrete MOSFET amplifier and 10-inch fiber-composite woofer are as efficient as they are reliable. This subwoofer accepts LFE, line-level and speaker level inputs.
Power and clarity are not the only assets this sub has to offer. The KW-100's jet ash veneer vinyl finish creates a deceivingly subtle exterior for its earthshaking sound capabilities.
AMPLIFIER: Class A/B discrete MOSFET outputs
- AUTO POWER ON: 2 second ON delay, 15 minute OFF delay
- BUILT FROM: 1998
- DIMENSIONS: 15.5" (39.37cm) x 13.5" (34.3cm) x 13.5" (34.3cm)
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass reflex via rear-mounted port
- FINISHES: Matte-finish Black vinyl
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 29Hz-120Hz(+-)3dB
- INPUTS: 2) Line level/LFE RCA phono jacks and 2) High level speaker terminals
- LOW PASS CROSSOVER: Continuously variable from 40-120Hz, 24dB/octave slope above 120Hz
- PHASE: Switchable 0 or 180 degrees
POWER HANDLING:FTC Rated Power: 55 watts continuous,
22-125Hz @ ≤ 1% THD
Dynamic Power*: 225 watts @ ≤ 1% THD
*Dynamic power indicates the actual power this amplifier will deliver to the woofer under normal operating conditions.
- SENSITIVITY: 110dB SPL 1/8 space, 1 meter
- VOLTAGE: 110/120 VAC/60Hz
- WEIGHT: 29 lbs. (13.18kg)
- WOOFER: K-1070-K 10" (25.4cm) down-firing fiber-composite cone