Showroom Demo Pricing Available. Contact us for Details.
While the RSA-500 subwoofer amplifier was primarily designed for use with the RW-5802 and RW-5101-C in-wall subwoofers, it also features custom settings for the AW-800-SW outdoor subwoofer.
- EQ switch for use with different subwoofers
- Selectable signal-sensing or voltage triggered auto-on/off circuit
- 300 watts continuous into 8 ohms or 500 watts continuous into 4 ohms
- Line and speaker level inputs
- Rack ears included
This high-powered device will drive up to two of any of these subwoofer modules and delivers 300 watts into an 8-ohm load (one subwoofer module) and 500 watts into a 4-ohm load (two subwoofer modules). It also comes with rack ears for fast and secure placement into any standard 19-inch rack.
To keep end users from inadvertently tampering with performance levels the majority of the RSA-500’s controls are housed on its rear panel. The fuse is also included on the back for quick and easy replacement. A detachable IEC power cord allows for the simple removal and reinstallation of the entire amplifier unit. The RSA-500 was also designed to “play nice” by offering standard input/output connectivity that will support any type of system.
- AMPLIFIER: BASH Hybrid
- AMPLIFIER POWER: FTC Rated Power: 300W into 8 ohms, 500W into 4 ohms, 20Hz-1kHz @ <1.5% THD Dynamic Power: 875W into 8 ohms,
- AUTO POWER ON: 2 second ON delay, 15 minute OFF delay
- BUILT FROM: 2006
- DIMENSIONS: 3.5" (8.9cm) H x 17" (43.2cm) W x 12.6" (32cm) D (without rack ears)
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Use only with RW-5802, and AW-800-SW subwoofer enclosures (either one or two)
- FEATURES: Selectable EQ, Speaker Level In, Low voltage trigger, rack ears included
- FINISHES: Black anodized aluminum face plate
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-1kHz 3dB
- INPUTS: 2 Gold-plated speaker binding posts, 2 Gold-plated RCA phono jacks plus single LFE
- LOW PASS CROSSOVER: Continuously variable from 40-120Hz,
- OUTPUTS: 2 Gold-plated unfiltered RCA phono jacks plus single LFE
- PHASE: Switchable between 0 and 180 degrees
- VOLTAGE: 110/120 VAC 60Hz
- WEIGHT: 18 lbs. (8.2kg)