Showroom Demo Pricing Available. Contact us for Details.
The Klipsch SW-115 subwoofer delivers bass response below 20 Hz. Whether it’s the synthesized bass of an explosion or earthquake from a film or the extremely low true bass of a pipe organ or the distinct multiple low notes coming from a bass guitar, you will sit up and take notice of any and all extremely low frequencies.
The SW-115’s presence will be felt even in oversized rooms but its aesthetics allow it to blend within any setup or room size.
Its front-firing 15-inch driver and slot port not only reinforces the large driver for extremely high output, its design also helps to solidify the cabinet for minimal resonance. That means the Klipsch SW-115 subwoofer can be built into a wall or cabinet or hang out in a corner and still deliver maximum output and minimum “boominess.”
But this beast is also conscious of its surroundings. The 1-watt standby mode offers the very latest in energy-saving technology.
Hear and feel what might otherwise dip below the radar with the Klipsch SW-115.
- AMPLIFIER POWER: 400 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 800 watts
- AMPLIFIER TYPE: BASH® Digital Hybrid
- BUILT FROM: 2011
- DIMENSIONS: 19.75" (50.2cm) H x 17.5" (44.5cm) W x 26" (66cm) D
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 15" (38.1cm) Active non-resonant Woven Fiberglass driver
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via front-firing slot port
- EXPORT VERSION: NA, EU
- FINISH: Black pica
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 18Hz-150Hz ± 3dB
- INPUTS: L/R Line-level RCA jacks, L/R High-level speaker binding posts, WA port
- MAX ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 121dB @ 30Hz 1/8 space, 1m
- OUTPUTS: None
- VOLTAGE: 100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 4A (Auto-voltage switching) with 1 Watt standby
- WEIGHT: 69lbs (31.3kg)