With a perfect blend of tube smoothness and an almost
unbelievable level of detail and transparency, the new RP-7 essentially
redefines what a reference level tube preamplifier can achieve.
The RP-7 is our first balanced preamplifier designed on the
cutting edge RP-X hardware and software platform and every aspect of the
RP-7 design is aimed at maintaining near perfect signal integrity. Beyond the
computer optimized circuit topology, all of the capacitors, resistors and other
critical parts are of ultra-high quality assuring the highest sonic integrity.
The sophisticated electrical design is based on pure class A tube amplification
with mosfet output buffering to provide huge drive along with a super low
Beyond the excellent sound, the feature rich RP-7 provides
all of the functions demanded of a luxury hi-end preamp. Included are a home
theater bypass, processor loop, mono button, defeatable display, slow start
circuitry, and a host of other features. A full function remote provides
additional convenience. Two pairs of XLR balanced inputs and three pairs of RCA
line level inputs allow for numerous source components while two pairs of XLR
balanced outputs along with two pairs of RCA variable outputs facilitate a wide
range of output connectivity. Also included is a high power tube based
headphone amplifier capable of driving even the most difficult headphones.
The attractive industrial design includes an easy to read
OLED display that further enhances the preamp's sleek and elegant appearance.
The display provides all relevant information in large easy to read azure
tinted characters. The ultra-high quality tactile buttons and knobs further add
to the exclusive feel of the RP-7.
- Four 12AU7 tube mu-follower design
- Ten function remote control
- OLED display (defeatable)
- Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
- Three pairs of RCA line leve inputs
- Two pairs of fully balanced XLR inputs
- One pair of fixed outputs
- Two pairs of RCA variable outputs
- Two pairs of fully balanced XLR outputs
- Processor loop
- Mono button
- Heavy duty gold plated RCA inputs
- Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
- Tube based high power headphone amp
- Massive power supply
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Auto mute at turn on/turn off
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Fully tested, burned in and auditioned
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- Proudly hand crafted in the USA!