Interactivity 3.0 in a Bright, WXGA Interactive Projector.
Make almost any wall — or even tabletop — interactive with the sleek and powerful BrightLink 485Wi projector. This high-performance, network-ready projector and interactive pens integrate interactive functionality into one machine without the constraints or expense of an interactive whiteboard. Annotate from any source — directly on projected images sent over the network or on content from DVD/Blu-ray® players and document cameras — without the use of a computer. Plus, with dual pen support, two users can write simultaneously, making it easier than ever to actively engage your students in the curriculum. And, setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install2. The impressive ultra-short-throw projection of BrightLink 485Wi means you can project large, interactive, WXGA images up to 100" without shadow interference. Add versatile wall or table mounting options, HDMI connectivity, a built-in 16 W speaker and convenient microphone jack, and these fully loaded BrightLink projectors open the world to interactivity 3.0.
BrightLink also works with Promethean ActivInspire educational software, for creating engaging interactive lessons.
3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Color Brightness: 3100 lumens1
White Brightness: 3100 lumens1
"The Epson 485Wi's high scores for data and image video quality and for interactivity are enough to make it stand out. The additional high scores for features like audio, installation, and maintenance are hardly needed to earn it first place in this shootout." - Projector Central, January 18, 2013
- Bright and Colorful
Features 3100 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1 and 3100 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Interactive Pens
Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Mount Included
Mount is included.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector
Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with reduced shadow interference.
High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDMI Connectivity
Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- Present Over a Network
Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
- Built-in interactivity — powerful projector plus pen combination provides complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboard
- PC-Free annotation — write on projected images from iPads, document cameras and Blu-Ray players, or directly on ordinary white boards without ever connecting to a computer
- Dual Pen Support — innovative pen technology allows two users to annotate simultaneously, anywhere on the board
- Easy setup — no driver installation2; auto calibration; convenient tools including horizontal keystone correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Eliminate shadowing — project ultra-bright, ultra-wide WXGA images up to 100" from less than 13" away
- Ultra Flexible — versatile mounting solutions transform most any wall or table into an interactive learning center
- Future-ready connectivity — HDMI digital connectivity for classrooms with the latest devices
- Value-added communication features — built-in 16 W speaker, audio pass-through, microphone input and built-in closed captioning decoder
- Versatile network connectivity — RJ-45 LAN connectivity for remote audio/video presentations and control; optional wireless capabilities for even greater flexibility
- Energy-efficient lamp — up to 4000-hour lamp life3
- Added versatility — partner your projector directly with the Epson DC-06 document camera via USB
- High-efficiency filter — 2x the surface area of previous filters for better protection against dust; cleaning schedule up to 5000 hours
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp
- Recyclable product
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
What's in the Box
Carton 1 of 2:
- BrightLink 485Wi ultra-short throw, interactive projector
- BrightLink welcome kit
- Quick user's guide
- Electronic user manual
- Projector remote control
- Two (2) interactive pens
- Pen tray
- Two (2) AA batteries (for interactive pens) + battery charger
- Two (2) AA batteries (for remote)
- Power cable
- USB A/B cable
- Interactive driver for Mac
- Epson Easy Interactive Tools
- Network Management Software
- Teamboard Draw! software for Windows and Macintosh
- Epson road service program
- Password protection sticker
Carton 2 of 2:
- Installation guide
- Projector template sheet
- Computer/VGA cable
*Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 Windows and Linux only
3Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
4 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.