Belt-drive analog Record Player
Hold your breath. Drop the needle. Enjoy analog as it’s meant to be heard.
The TN-300 is a belt-drive analog record player with a stylish and luxurious chassis containing an MM Phono equalizer amplifier with USB output. The TN-300 supports Phono and Line output, which allows you to play vinyl with a stereo that isn’t equipped with Phono input, and Phono equalizer amplifier of your hands. You can transfer music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC, using the USB digital output. CD quality digital archiving with the USB output preserves your vinyl collection and also allows you to enjoy vinyl records with a smartphone or Digital Audio Player. Using Audio-Technica’s AT95E VM cartridge, the TN-300 lets you enjoy high accuracy tracking sounds as soon as you set up. An aluminum die-cast, High inertia platter has also been attached. The TN-300 is the perfect turntable for any music lover, from first time users to audiophiles, who appreciates high quality sounds and sturdy yet stylist design.
- Manual Belt-drive Turntable supporting 33/45rpm
- Heavy MDF cabinet with Multi-layerd coating with glossy coating
- USB output for transferring music from vinyl records to your Mac or PC.
- Built-in Phono Equalizer（LINE/PHONO switchable）
- Static balanced straight type tone arm
- audio-technica’s renowned high-performance MM(VM) type phonograph cartridge attached
- Gold plated terminals for oxidation resistance
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with multi-coated veneer and beautiful wood grain
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balance straight type tone arm
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2 speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Audio-Technica made MM (VM) type cartridge (AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
|Specifications||Turntable section Drive System Belt Drive Motor DC Motor Speed 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM Rotation Speed Variation +/–2% Wow and Flutter 0.2% Signal-to-Noise Ratio 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF) 60dB or higher (unweighted, 20kHz LPF) Platter Aluminum Die-cast Diameter of Platter 12", 30cm Tonearm section Type Static Balance, Straight Effective Arm Length 8.8", 223mm Stylus Pressure Range 0 to 5g Supported Cartridge Weight 3.5 to 6.5g Anti-skating Adjustment Supported Cartridge section Type MM type (audio-technica AT95E factory installed) Stylus Shape Elliptical Stylus Construction Bonded Round Shank Mount Half inch Frequency Response 20Hz to 20kHz Channel Separation 20dB at 1kHz Channel Balance 2.0dB Tracking Force 1.5 to 2.5g Vertical Tracking Angle 20 degrees Supported Load Impedance 47k ohms Output Voltage 3.5mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.) Stylus Pressure 2.0g +/–0.5g Cartridge Weight 5.7g +/–0.5g Head-shell Weight 10g (including Screws, Nuts and Wires) Replacement Stylus audio-technica ATN95E Phono Equalizer Amplifier Type of Amplifier MM type (On/Thru switchable) Analog Output Connector RCA Pin jack (Gold-plated) Output Voltage Phono/Line switchable Phono Output 4.5mV +/–3dB Line Output 120mV (–13dBV) USB Output section Connector USB B type Output Signal PCM 48kHz/16-bit Supported OS Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11) Power AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption 1.5W (less than 0.5W at Standby) Overall Dimensions (W x H x D) 16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0" 420 x 117 x 356 mm Weight Approx. 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg Accessories Rubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Counter Weight, Head-shell (audio-technica AT95E), Platter, Dust Cover, Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)|